Performance & Reward Manager (Europees hoofdkantoor) (02319)
36 - 40 uur
60-000 - 80.000
DENSO Europe B.V.
The Performance and Reward Manager provides strategic and operational support regarding Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management and Mobility Management for DENSO Companies in Europe. In this regard you will gather data and will benchmark, develop policies and support decision making. As EU Performance and Reward Manager you will have detailed involvement with regional DENSO Sales/Engineering and Manufacturing companies for the purpose of standardization and harmonization of activities. Among other things, you will be coordinating and guiding the annual performance-reward cycle. You will analyze, prepare and intensively collaborate with your international colleagues and the business that is involved in this process. You can challenge the business with your new ideas. Another aspect of the job is to monitor, coordinate and manage the mobility policy. Furthermore you will be attending meetings, locally or by video conference, to stay closely aligned with your European colleagues.
- University / HBO+ level with a HR qualification;
- International knowledge regarding compensation systems, performance management and mobility management through proven track record;
- General HR knowledge and 3-5 years experience of operational HR;
- Experience of working in an international environment;
- MS Office, especially Excel;
- A systematic, methodical way of working, with an attention to detail;
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information;
- Cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity for cultural differences;
- Pro-active and takes ownership;
- You are fluent (written and oral) in English (and preferably in Dutch);
- Readiness to frequently travel within Europe.
Compensation & Benefits (70%)
- Annual salary review policy;
- Support salary budget allocation in collaboration with local HR of regional DENSO companies;
- Manage salary reviews for senior leadership population;
- Cooperate with HR in other EU countries to align processes;
- Conduct external benchmarking, regarding compensations, policies, benefits and systems to maintain local salary structures.
Performance Management (20%)
- Drive annual performance appraisal process in EU;
- Drive annual promotion process in EU.
Mobility Management (10%)
- Providing appropriate mobility options by regional policy;
- Promote and plan mobility at regional and global level;
- Support international job relocation.
DENSO, a global supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components. Employing around 150,000 associates worldwide, DENSO is driven by its desire to develop world’s first technology and lead the market with best in class production quality. In addition to their ambitious achievements, DENSO also is environmentally and society conscious. DENSO Europe B.V. (the European HQ of DENSO Corporation) supports the European organization, consisting of 16,000 employees across 44 locations in 13 EU countries.For further information about Denso: https://www.denso.com/nl/nl/.
The European Human Resources Department is an international team of experts that provides strategies and operational policies, guidelines and standard models, delivers HR solutions based on customer requirements and defines and implements Pan-European programmes for Leaders and Management in Europe. The Performance and Reward Manager reports to the European Human Resources Director, based in Amsterdam.
- The offered fulltime monthly salary depends upon knowledge and experience you already gained prior to Denso and will be around € 80.000per year;
- Attractive employment conditions of which a bonus, 13th month and ATV;
- A challenging working environment within a diverse, international corporate (HQ) context;
- Collaboration with colleagues from many different disciplines andfunctions;
- Workplace in the business district of Amsterdam–Zuidas (WTC).
- The position is office based in Amsterdam;
- It’s a fulltime position, 38 hours is possible;
- This is an international role;
- When accepting a contract with Denso, this will initially be for a definite period of one year. Denso is however keen to maintain this position permanently.
We would like to receive your application by clicking on ‘’solliciteer’’ (below the job description on our website). You can also e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention the application reference number: 02319. Furthermore we would like to inform you on the following:
- Please let us know whether you have a holiday planned in the near future;
- Should you have any questions about this job, you can e-mail us, or reach the consultant Caroline Zeeberg;
- Denso would like to conduct first round interviews in week 22;
- We will update the status of the application on our webpage.
This job is exclusively held by P&O Partner. P&O Partner will therefore take care of the first selection of candidates. Reaching out to our client will not be appreciated by us and our client.
QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION: