HR Officer (02799)
36 - 40 uur
35.000 - 40.000
Your pro-active way of working, in which you are a real team player makes you a true valued colleague to work with. Besides this you have a hands-on mentality, and you are pragmatic. The successful candidate will be responsible for the support of Human Resources activities and administrative support.
- Developing HR policies and procedures for the Netherlands facilities
- Updating the associate handbook
- Developing and executing employee engagement initiatives
- Supporting recruitment and onboarding activities
- Ensure Headcount Reporting is correct for NEDC Nyon/Wijchen
Admin Support for Wijchen
- Preparation of the monthly travel report
- Administrative duties in support of Management e.g. coordination of Operations Meetings, offsite meetings, etc.
- Meeting management & coordination of Inside Briefing, Town Hall and skip level meetings.
- Support on quarterly update letter to all EMEAI L&D personnel
- Preparation and maintain site organization charts.
- Coordinate and interact with internal and external customers to resolve supply planning issues.
- Point person for site communication to ensure consistency etc.
- Other special projects as assigned – such as support for engagement events or other site wide planning and coordination
Functie-eisen en competenties
- Fluent in Dutch & English, any other languages an asset
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint , Outlook
- Apprenticeship or Study in Human Resources
- Previous administrative experience required
- Experience in working in an HR Department preferred
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Good communication, interpersonal and people skills
- Customer focus and service/hospitality oriented
- Acknowledges and addresses issues honestly and without judgment
- The position is office based in Wijchen;
- It’s a fulltime position;
- This is an international role;
- When accepting a contract with Beckman Coulter, this will initially be for a definite period of 6 months by payroll. Beckman Coulter is however keen to maintain this position permanently.
We would like to receive your application by clicking on ‘solliciteer’. You can also e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . Don’t forget to mention the application reference number: 02799. Furthermore we would like to inform you on the following:
- Please let us know whether you have a holiday planned in the near future;
- We will update the status of the application on our webpage;
- If you have any questions please contact Babette van Alebeek on 030 7 60 90 60 or mail your question to email@example.com.
This job is exclusively held by P&O Partner. P&O Partner will therefore take care of the first selection of candidates. Reaching out to our client will not be appreciated by us and our client.
QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION:
Babette van Alebeek
Het Rond 7
3701 HS Zeist