HR Manager (03008)- VERVULD
36 - 40 uur
80.000 - 90.000
Procedure is afgerond
Bedankt voor je interesse in deze vacature. Helaas is deze al vervuld. Ben je benieuwd welke vacatures op dit moment bij ons openstaan? Ga dan terug naar het overzicht en klik op de rode button ‘Toon openstaande vacatures’.
Heb je nog vragen, neem dan contact met ons op via email@example.com
- Bachelor or Master level education in the field of HR or Business Administration;
- 10+ years of experience in HR with at least 5 years of experience as HR Manager;
- Proven experience in a combined field of commercial and (international) production background;
- A ‘people-radar’, quickly picking up concerns, needs and sensitivity where needed;
- Strong numerical skills, experienced in using excel with eye for detail;
- Specialist knowledge within HR, Recruitment and preferably Dutch labor law;
- Strong communicator and stakeholder management skills;
- Great stakeholder management throughout all levels of Keter;
- Hands on and flexible personality.
- Excellent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
- You lead, develop and coach the HR team;
- You are responsible for local HR budgetting, strategy and plan;
- You are a Business Partner for tactical guidance and expertise on all HR and organizational matters to the senior management;
- You guide people management processes, under which: the performance- and people reviews and engagement surveys;
- You support organizational design and business innovations, towards management, employees and the workers’ council;
- You participate in multi-disciplinary business projects;
- You act as a coach on specific and complex employee cases, under which non-performance guidance, career- & development guidance and guidance on health and absence issues;
- You support employee communication activities as well as deployment of corporate HR initiatives.
For over seventy years, Keter has been inspiring people to create amazing spaces in their homes and gardens, with innovative, high-quality products. Keter Group is a global enterprise, operating in 90 countries with 24 plants all over the world. Keter's leading brands are eg Curver, Hovac, Allibert and Jardin, and the products have been internationally recognized with product patented and design awards.The Keter Group location in Rijen, The Netherlands, is the undisputed manufacturer of garden furniture in Europe, with leading brands such as Allibert and Jardin. Every day, more than 250 people in Rijen work on their ambitions to improve production processes, technical maintenance, quality control, logistics, administration, marketing, sales and product development.For more information visit: http://www.keter.com
The HR Manager is responsible for managing the HR team and also steer on all deliverables. This organization revolves in a dynamic, changing world and the HR team continuously strives for innovative and creative solutions in helping their people stay on top of their work and get the best out of themselves.
For this team, the HR Manager requires a blend of proactivity and responsiveness, as priorities shift all the time whilst the view needs to remain forward-focussed. You will work closely with VP HR, located outside The Netherlands.
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop in the role.
- The position is office based in Rijen, Breda region;
- It’s a fulltime position, 36-40 hours per week (less hours per week is not an option);
- This is an international role, international travel is limited;
- When accepting a contract, this will initially be for a definite period of one year. The client is however keen to maintain this position permanently.
Procedure is afgerond