HR Director (03166)
32 - 36 , 36 - 40 (5 dagen) uur
Kandidaten zijn voorgesteld, reageren is nog mogelijk
The biggest challenge in this position is to support and guide the organization in change and culture transformation for the coming years. Our client is therefore looking for a talented HR Director who understands the impact of organizational change on culture and people. This role suits an ambitious person with a creative mindset to ensure people embark successfully in a change journey. An inspiring connector who can exercise influence and has a great sense of responsibility. A down to earth and thorough professional with a clear view on culture as a concept and proven ability to successfully deliver in a complex changing environment.
As HR Director you will be able to play an active role in the further development of HR within the organization. Working closely with and being part of the senior leadership team you will be responsible for delivering a customer centric HR service across this growing business. You will review the delivery and lead on all HR Projects, manage the HR team across the business and assist Directors with wider business growth and strategic HR development.
The role will report to the CEO. You will participate in a multifunctional team and have access to many activities of the global business.
Functie-eisen en competenties
We are looking for a food lover with an open, down-to-earth and hands on professional attitude. Someone with a PDCA mindset and a high sense of ownership. Our client is keen to see the following in the new HR Director:
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related combination of education and experience;
- Ten years plus in senior HRM roles and at least three years in a supervisory position;
- Educated with further qualification in change and leadership;
- Previous work experience in international labor intensive industries, FMCG or Food industry preferably is desirable;
- Has been instrumental in developing talent and performance management programmes during periods of major change and transformation;
- Able to bring the structural enablers for today’s problems and tomorrow’s ambition;
- You have strong conceptual thinking skills, but you are also a realist who comes up with ideas as well as solutions for practical problems;
- High levels of resilience and energy, possessing the emotional resilience and energy to navigate through complex and changing situations;
- Solution oriented with a proven ability to successfully deliver;
- Collaborative stakeholder skills with the ability to establish and nurture relationships throughout the business at all levels;
- Highly developed influencing skills, able to listen and influence, persuade and challenge;
- Ability and agility to navigate in a multi-cultural, international environment;
- You are a people person, able to interact and work with staff at all levels and have a highly pro-active approach to HR;
- Strong project management skills;
- Highly proficient in Dutch and English (verbal and written), additional French language skills is a plus;
- Willingness to travel within Europe and Africa.
Hoofdtaken en verantwoordelijkheden
What will you do as HR Director?
- Drive human resource and culture transformation through the company and contribute to business strategy by enabling senior leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities and behaviors;
- Play a key role in articulating, embedding and monitoring the organization’s vision, values and behaviors and overall shaping of organizational culture;
- Provide leadership to organization design and development ensuring fit for purpose structures and skill mix and effective change management;
- Participate as needed in senior management teams to understand their business, and provide advice and guidance on strategic staffing issues such as succession planning, organization and culture transformation, and change management;
- Responsible for the strategic and operational HR leadership ensuring it has the necessary capacity, capability, systems and processes in place to provide a professional, effective and responsive service;
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on the key risk areas linked to HR issues;
Our client is an internationally operating organization in the food industry. The company has been active on the European market and beyond for decades. Our client has a global network with locations in The Netherlands and Africa and employs more than 6000 employees.Our client has engaged into a cultural transformation, connecting internal strengths and assets to even better serve customers and create shared value.
As an HR Director you will lead a team of HR professionals in the different countries where the company operates. The organization volves in a dynamic and diverse environment that requires a local presence of HR to deal with local needs and challenges. From this position, you will play an important role in leading the HR teams and aligning HR talents and activities to nurture the common vision.
- Salary depending on experience and background between €120K – €140K a year;
- Up to 20% annual bonus;
- Company car;
- International scope and impact and plenty of opportunities to develop in the role.
We would like to receive your application by clicking on “solliciteer’’ (below the job description on our website). You can also e-mail your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org . Don’t forget to mention the application reference number: 03166. Furthermore we would like to inform you on the following:
- We will only process applications from candidates who live or who are willing to relocate in the Netherlands and who speak excellent Dutch in addition to English;
- Please send us your resume in English;
- Our client will conduct interviews at 13/14 April (1st round) and 21 April (2nd round);
- The selection procedure consists of two selection rounds with members of the Management Team. All interviews will take place at the office;
- An assessment could be part of the procedure;
- If you have any questions please contact Hanne van Heloma Lugt on 030 760 90 60 or mail your question to email@example.com. We will update the status of the application on our webpage.
This job is exclusively held by P&O Partner. P&O Partner will therefore take care of the first selection of candidates. Reaching out to our client as another agency will not be appreciated by us and our client.
QUESTIONS AND APPLICATION:
T.a.v. Hanne van Heloma Lugt
Het Rond 7
3701 HS Zeist