HR Consultant (02628)
32 - 36 , 36 - 40 (5 dagen) uur
40.000 - 50.000, 50.000 - 60.000
When you are interested in an all round HR Consulting role, combined with focus on personal development this might be your next step! For Sonion, Learning and Development is a strong focus area for Management and HR, in this market where the employees make the difference. In order to be leading in the market, Sonion needs to attract and keep employees with specific expertise. Developing a vision on Learning and Development while at the same time be the all round HR advisor for our employees and management on daily HR related topics.
- We are looking for an experienced, pro-active and result-oriented HR Consultant with ‘an eye for talent’ and the ability to find creative HR solutions in a changing environment.
- A professional who has the capability to switch between operational/tactical/strategic level. Thinking fast with empathic ability.
- Relevant education on Bachelor or Master level;
- At least 5 years’ experience as a HR consultant, preferably in an international environment;
- Ability to create a vision on Learning and Development and roll out change/improvement initiatives;
- Result orientation and independence;
- Communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Organizational sensitivity with ‘an eye for talent’ and how to use that in benefit for the organization and the employee;
- Personal ownership on all areas of own responsibilities.
You provide consultation and support on a variety of HR functional areas:
- Pro-actively support and advice managers and employees on personnel matters like recruitment, career development, performance, illness and outplacement;
- Advise on organizational (departmental) development;
- Create a vision on Learning and Development and roll out change/improvement initiatives
- In line with the business strategy and objectives, design, implement and evaluate the training and development procedures with special focus on employability and competences;
- Initiate and monitor and support employee development, management development and organizational learning in the various departments through the determined cycle of employee development.
- Advise and coach managers and employees;
- Monitor, signal and analyze relevant internal and external development within the HR working field;
Sonion improves the quality of life of people using hearing products. We develop and manufacture transducers and electromechanical solutions for (professional) use in hearing instruments, in-ear earphones and hearables. Size matters, and we constantly challenge the laws of physics for making small and reliable products. Sonion has facilities in Denmark, the Netherlands (115 FTE: research & development), Vietnam, the Philippines, Poland, USA and China, wherefrom our (about 5300) colleagues work together across all locations.For more information about Sonion visit: http://www.sonion.com
The HR department is small and to be successful, you are an experienced all-round HR Consultant and you can easily switch between different levels within the organization. The HR team consists of the HR manager, you as the HR consultant and the HR Administrator.
- Sonion offers a compensation package that matches your qualifications, including a competitive max. salary with a range between €3.600,= and €4.600,=;
- 27 vacation days, 13 rota free days and 8% holiday allowance;
- But more importantly, Sonion is a working environment that provides you with the opportunity to steadily further develop. They are the leading innovators in our field, and we believe our employees make a difference. Along with your manager you will regularly reflect on and make plans for your development and interests;
- Sonion is an international and inclusive organization where it is easy to connect with colleagues.
- The position is office based in Hoofddorp;
- It’s a position for 32 or 40 hours per week;
- This is an international organisation with focus on the Netherlands;
- When accepting a contract with Sonion, this will initially be for a definite period of one year. Sonion is however keen to maintain this position permanently;
- You are native Dutch- and excellent English speaking.
- We would like to receive your application by clicking on ‘solliciteer’. You can also e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . Don’t forget to mention the application reference number: 02628.
Furthermore we would like to inform you on the following:
- Please let us know whether you have a holiday planned in the near future;
- Sonion would like to conduct first round interviews in week 12/13;
- We will update the status of the application on our webpage;
- An online assessment as well as a reference check might be part of this procedure;
- If you have any questions please contact Caroline Zeeberg on 030 7 60 90 60 or mail your question to email@example.com.