HR Business Partner (04154) – VERVULD
Utrecht (NL)/Londerderzeel (BE)
32 - 40 uur
80.000 - 90.000
Procedure is afgerond
The International HR Bussiness Partner will be responsible for either Northern and Central Europe or Central and Southern Europe. Due to past and coming merges of different countries, you will start in a very dynamic environment and you will help shape the HR processes of the newly merged organization. Integration of teams, harmonization of working conditions and driving the cultural change will be you part of your responsibilities.
We ask you to:
- Act as a strategic HR Business Partner for Country and Senior Managers;
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement HR strategies that support business objectives;
- Advise and support Managers on human resource management in general and more specifically talent development, performance & development management, compensation & benefits and labor relations;
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and processes that comply with local laws, regulations and international standards in collaboration with your local HR colleague;
- Manage and coach the HR colleagues in your region;
- Actively participate and lead various HR projects in the context of the new organization (harmonisation);
- Ensure compliance with labor laws, collective bargaining agreements and other relevant regulations in conjunction with local HR colleagues;
- Identify and analyze HR trends, challenges and opportunities on an international level and make recommendations for improvement;
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners such as legal advisors and employment agencies;
- Provide a positive working environment.
In this role you will report to the Head of HR.
Please note this vacancy is for (international) candidates who are willing to travel and work in a variety of locations within Europe with one of the Head Offices as your basis, including possibilities to partly work from home as well.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HRM, Psychology, Business Administration or a related field;
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar HR position, of which at least several on an international level;
- Flexibility, adapting easily to unforeseen circumstances;
- Ability to attend to urgent matters and you see challenges as opportunities for learning and improvement;
- Good negotiating and collaboration skills;
- You know how to convince people on content and with flair;
- Hands-on, pragmatic;
- Take initiative;
- Experience in change management, project management and organizational design;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment with different cultures;
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of other languages (French, German, Dutch or Spanish) is a plus.
Certis Belchim is an international company dedicated to the development and distribution of crop protection products. They are leading in developing biological crop protection products. With a strong presence in more than 20 countries worldwide, mostly in Europe, they are looking for talented professionals who want to contribute to their mission to provide sustainable agricultural solutions.
Their head offices are based in Utrecht (Netherlands) and Londerzeel (Belgium). For more information you can have a look at https://certisbelchim.com/
The HR Team is a team of 10 people consisting of the Head of HR, HR Business Partners, HR Officers, HR Support Officers and a L&D Specialist working from either one of the Head Offices or locally in one of the main countries. Together they develop, implement, maintain and execute the HR policies and procedures. With a third HR business partner the team will be with 11 people.
Main topics on the HR agenda aligned with the company strategy are: company culture, performance & development, a learning academy and employer branding
A competitive package is offered*:
- The annual fulltime salary will be based on your expertise and experience and will be between € 85.000 – € 95.000 (in NL including holiday allowance and 13th month);
- 12,5% target individual bonus;
- 2,5% target team bonus;
- 29 holiday days;
- Pension scheme;
- Working from home opportunities;
- Health care insurance contribution;
- Learning and development opportunities.
*This concerns the NL based benefits, employment from other countries like Belgium or Germany is possible where the benefits slightly differ.
- You will be working mainly from one of the 2 Headquarters in combination with home office working;
- Travelling to the other Headquarter is required about every 2-3 weeks;
- Further international travel about every 2 months;
- The position is for at least 32 hours per week to fulltime;
- Our client offers a challenging job where you as a HR Business Partner are extremely valuable;
- You will work in an international and changing environment;
- The organization, together with various stakeholders, is active in socially relevant issues and focused on sustainability
We have successfully filled this vacancy. Are you curious which HR vacancies are currently open with us? Click on 'HR vacancies' in the menu.
We’re happy to help! Whether you’re a client looking for HR talent or a candidate looking for the next step in your HR career. Permanent or interim. Let’s meet or catch up. Feel free to contact us on +31 30 7 60 90 60 or email@example.com
Beleidsadviseur Arbeidsvoorwaarden & Sociale Zaken
’’Als Advsieur Arbeidsvoorwaarden & Sociale Zaken binnen de Vereniging van Waterbouwers in D...
Strategisch Adviseur Leren & Ontwikkelen
"Bouw mee aan de lerende organisatie bij De Onderwijsspecialisten, regio Arnhem, in deze rol va...