HR Business Partner (04112)
36 - 40 uur
90.000 - 100.000
The HRBP works closely with the production site people managers and all employees to drive the HR agenda – to closely support the overall objectives of the organization, acting as a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Provides day-to-day guidance to people managers and all employees on a variety of actions, such as employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; employee engagement and people management;
- Working closely together with the Works Council on all Centrient Delft topics
- Potentially participating in the Collective Labor Agreement negotiations with the unions;
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis on staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs;
- Responsible for talent acquisition;
- Partners with the payroll colleagues, HRIS, talent management & organizational development and Compensation & Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions to stakeholders;
- Responsible for the annual budgeting and manpower planning for Centrient Delft;
- Support in building a culture that is suited for the organization needs and performance, and act as a role model
- Analyze data trends and metrics to make informed business decisions;
- Responsible for driving the Performance Management Process and ensuring compliance;
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary;
- Collaborates with local HR Business Partners from other production locations.
In this role you report directly to the Country HR Director Netherlands. You have a dotted line into the Global HR director Manufacturing and a dotted line into the Delft Site Director.
- Bachelor or comparable level gained by experience in HR, business economics, law or comparable;
- 5-7 years experience in a similar role, within an industrial environment (must). Work experience in pharmacy is an advantage;
- Analytical mindset, hands-on mentality, getting things done;
- Business driven, cost-conscious approach with an eye for the employees needs;
- Change agent, who is passionate and has a drive for success;
- Is a self starter, initiator, organization sensitive;
- Can plan and organize efficiently;
- Ability to create collaboration and partnership with management, employees and other stakeholders;
- Fluent Dutch and English (spoken and written).
Centrient Pharmaceuticals is the leading manufacturer of beta-lactam antibiotics and a supplier of next-generation statins and antifungals. We manufacture and sell intermediates, active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms.
We are a pharmaceutical company with a clear purpose: to improve lives through innovative and sustainable production of medicines.
With our commitment to quality, reliability and sustainability at the heart of everything we do, our more than 1800 employees are constantly working to meet the needs of our customers. We are working towards a sustainable future by actively participating in the fight against antimicrobial resistance.
Founded 150 years ago as 'Nederlandsche Gist- en Spiritusfabriek', our company was known as Gist Brocades. Headquartered in Rijswijk (the Netherlands), we have production facilities and sales offices in China, India, the Netherlands, Spain, the United States and Mexico. Centrient Pharmaceuticals is wholly owned by Bain Capital Private Equity, a leading global private investment firm.
In the Netherlands, Centrient has two production locations in Delft where work is done 24/7 and this HR Business Partner is located. The global headquarters is located in Rijswijk.
For more information, please take a look at www.centrient.com
The HR department in the Netherlands has a Country HR Director, an HR Business Partner responsible for the production location in Delft (this vacancy) and supporting HR professionals.
Worldwide the Delft HRBP operates in collaboration with the HR Business Partners in the other production locations (India, China, Mexico and Spain).
- At the start, the salary is a maximum of € 6.500,00 gross per month on a full-time basis;
- Holiday allowance of 8%;
- A fixed 13th month of 10%;
- A variable bonus scheme up to one month salary;
- The contract initially offered is for one year, with the intention of converting this into an indefinite contract.
- It’s a full-time (40 hours) position;
- In this job it’s required to be on-site in Delft as much as possible, with a minimum of 4 days a week;
- Our client offers a challenging job where you are extremely valuable in the phase the organization is in right now;
- You will work in an environment that is constantly changing and in which the organization, together with various stakeholders, is active with socially relevant issues;
- You will work with colleagues of all levels, who do their work with pleasure and pride, and who get things done with passion.
- Respond to this vacancy via the apply button at the top right of the vacancy text. You can also email your CV and short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org stating vacancy number 04112;
- If you are going on holiday soon, please add this, including your summer holiday planning;
- We will soon announce the planning of the procedure on our website;
- An assessment is part of the procedure;
- A reference check is part of the procedure;
- If you have any questions, call Tim Bakker on telephone number 06 278 567 16 or mail your question to email@example.com;
- The current status of this procedure can be found on our site www.popartner.nl.
This job is exclusively held by P&O Partner. P&O Partner will therefore take care of the first selection of candidates. Reaching out to our client will not be appreciated by us and our client.
Questions and information
Het Rond 7
3701 HS ZEIST
"Stichting Confessioneel Onderwijs Leiden (SCOL) zoekt een inspirerende, verbindende leidinggev...
HR Business Partner
"Unieke kans om verder te bouwen aan jouw persoonlijke en inhoudelijke ontwikkeling. Motrac is ...