EU HR Reward Manager (03974)- VERVULD
36 - 40 uur
80.000 - 90.000
Procedure is afgerond
DENSO Europe B.V.
In this role you join the EU Human Resources Department, based at the European Headquarter in Amsterdam-Zuid (WTC). This large, professional corporate has a great diversity in cultures and strong values. Therefore we are looking for a people oriented person with good communication skills. Within the organization Denso offers plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
You enjoy to lead transformation. The EU Reward Manager provides strategic, tactical and operational support regarding Compensation & Benefits, Labor cost and Mobility Management for DENSO Companies in Europe. In this regard you will gather data and benchmark, inform policy and support decision making.
As EU Reward Manager you will occasionally commute international (Parijs, Turijn, Barcelona, Praag Dusseldorf) and have detailed involvement with regional DENSO Sales/Engineering and Manufacturing companies for the purpose of standardization and harmonization of activities.
- University/HBO+ level with a HR qualification or similar;
- Generalist HR knowledge and 3-5 years’ experience of operational HR;
- Experience of working in an international environment;
- Flexible mind and knows how to lead processes;
- A systematic, methodical way of working, with an attention to detail;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- International knowledge regarding compensation systems, labor cost management and mobility management through proven track record;
- MS Office, especially Excel;
- Experience using Mercer IPE methodology;
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information;
- Cross-cultural awareness;
- Readiness to frequently travel within Europe and to a limited extend globally;
You are fluent (written and oral) in English and preferably in Dutch. We consider candidates who already live in the Netherlands.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Annual salary review policy incl all benefits;
- Support salary budget allocation in collaboration with local HR of regional DENSO companies;
- Manage salary reviews for senior leadership population;
- Conduct external benchmarking, regarding compensations, policies, benefits and systems to maintain local salary structures (incl all components);
- Analyze and control of labor cost and Head Count (HC) in regional DENSO companies;
- Support job grading activities using Mercer IPE methodology;
- Cooperate with HR in other EU countries to align processes.
- Providing appropriate mobility options by regional policy;
- Promote and plan mobility at regional and global level;
- Support international job relocation.
DENSO is the worlds 2nd largest global supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components. DENSO continues to experience impressive growth, driven by its desire to develop world first technology and lead the market with best in class production quality. Worldwide employing around 150,000 associates. DENSO’s impressive track record has been achieved with minimal impact on society and the environment.
DENSO Europe B.V. (the European HQ of DENSO Corporation, based in Amsterdam) supports the European organization, consisting of 15,000 employees across 24 locations in 13 EU countries. You will have a challenging working environment within a diverse, international corporate (HQ) context. Collaboration with many cultures and colleagues from many different disciplines and functions is the norm.
For more information visit: Website van DENSO Nederland
You will be part of The European Human Resources Department, which consists of 9 HR colleagues, which are located in The Netherlands and other European DENSO offices. Your colleagues are representing 4 center of excellences; Talent Management & Promotion, Evaluation & Development, Rewarding & Mobility, Planning & Organization. The EU Reward Manager reports to the European Human Resources Director.
- A gross annual salary of €90.000,= a year based on experience. For full time (40 hrs a week);
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself personal and professionally within the organization;
- Working in a progressive, international organization within a professional HR team;
- Hybrid working is possible in this role;
- Attractive employment conditions and a workplace in the inspiring business district of Amsterdam Zuid (WTC).
- The position is office based in Amsterdam;
- It’s a fulltime position, 36 hrs a week can be discussed;
- This is an international role with occasionally commuting;
- When accepting a contract with Denso, this will initially be for a definite period of one year. Denso is however keen to maintain this position permanently.
We have successfully filled this vacancy. Are you curious which HR vacancies are currently open with us? Click on 'HR vacancies' in the menu.
We’re happy to help! Whether you’re a client looking for HR talent or a candidate looking for the next step in your HR career. Permanent or interim. Let’s meet or catch up. Feel free to contact us on +31 30 7 60 90 60 or email@example.com
"Stichting Confessioneel Onderwijs Leiden (SCOL) zoekt een inspirerende, verbindende leidinggev...
HR Business Partner
"Unieke kans om verder te bouwen aan jouw persoonlijke en inhoudelijke ontwikkeling. Motrac is ...